Communicate a Clear Message
Communicating information in a concise, professional manner is essential to your business. Customers want to know how to use your product and services. Employees perform better when they know about policies and procedures. Volunteers need to understand their roles and responsibilities. We have produced documentation for a variety of topics and a wide range of audiences:
- Educational material, such as curricula and field guides
- Reports for a variety of topics, including annual reports
- How-to manuals for products
- Procedural manuals for services and programs
- Topic-specific books
- Hardware and software user manuals
- Product manuals and quick reference guides
We work with clients on all levels, from working with existing material to writing an entirely new publication. We can compose descriptions and explanations that are easy to read and easily understood by non-technical readers. We can manage all phases of a project, from beginning to end:
- Meet with personnel to determine goals, deadlines and essential project-related information.
- Review existing documents, recommend changes to content, style, format and reproduction.
- Edit, standardize or make changes to existing documents.
- Organize content and write a document according to standards, with an emphasis on clarity, style, terminology, conciseness and grammar.
- Set up and manage a review process.
- Produce a final document that is print or website-ready.
- Manage the production process.